Monday, January 25, 2010

Scarf city

On Friday I finished the scarf from the previous post and gave it to my coworker, who was delighted with it. It looked just right on him. Another coworker who was in the room was taken with the scarf as soon as he saw it. He ordered one from me just like it on the spot! Pretty neat. Then as I was walking out of the building that day I was telling someone else about how I made scarves and he ordered one too! This is so cool! I expect ot have them all ready by the end of the week, if not by Monday.

When I went to the craft store to purchase the yarn on Saturday, a woman asked my opinion regarding the color of a scarf she was making for her son. I told her how I had made the one I was wearing and the projects I was buying my yarn for. We had a nice little chat. She put the yarn that I suggested in her basket, and we both went our separate ways.

Today I revised a list of knitting projects that will keep me busy throughout the rest of this year. I look forward to posting them here and sharing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment